Monday, July 13, 2009

Mega Monday

Hello Everyone,
Its Sassy Studio Monday Challenge time..... Yay!!! Today we are joining in for 1st sassystudiodesigns challenge. Make a Sassy card with lots of bling.

Here is my take on the challenge with the freebie image ( available at Sassystudiodesigns ).




I paper pieced the lovely Dress . The paper I used is an old one but my absolute favorite.This card is also for this week's simonsaysstampschallenge .

Here comes a sneak peek of sassystudiodesigns 2nd Big release, You all gonna love this summer collection. I used this week's cardpositioningsystems wonderful sketch for this lovely image.




15th July is the release day until then create something SASSY for the challenge.



Now its time for more sneak peeks ---- check out the creations of other DT members.



Deb of Paper Tree Designs
Jacquie of Javablustamper
Jen of Pieces of Me
Lelia of Green Goddess Creations
Margie of Oh Bumble Me...
Valerie of Pixie Dreams



I will be back with more peeks later.....................



Happy Crafting :o)

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, my fave has to be the fabulous dress.
luv
Debby

Susie Sugar said...

So classy darling
xx

Shauna K said...

that dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! fantastic job gurl!

Little C's Creations said...

=0( I never got my images... so I couldn't play.. but you did GREAT!!! Thanks for creating for both of us... lol!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards ! I love the paper pieced dress, what a stunning card !! Love the bright sunny colours you used on the second one too ! fabulous images ,,, :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

don't forget the hidden blog candy ! :-)

amber said...

found your blog through cps challenge - love both of your cards! and the beach scene is too cute!