Thursday, September 3, 2009

Operation Nice Blog Hop...

Welcome to  OPERATION NICE BLOG HOP.
This your stop # 22........if you are just joining me now, please go back  Here to start....
                                                                    
My today's gift set is for girl from Make a child smile organization. I am just trying to  put a smile on a child  bravely battling chornic illness. Its always nice to recieve a little gift/card in the mail ...
I did this before...and I will try to do it again when ever I get a chance....it feels nice to do something nice for others, isn't???
Gift set~~~~ A card , note pad (just a note..), little gift bag filled with  goodies and a bookmark.
I used the cute image from whimsiedoodles and Cosmo Cricket paper for it.
Enjoy your NICE hop ....next stop is Scraps4fun...
Have a happy crafty day :o)

10 comments:

Renee said...

Way cute!! And I love the bookmark!!

Kaytee said...

Very NICE gift!!! Love the turtle!

Rachel Hope said...

What a truly wonderful project! Children should always be smiling...a sick child is so sad to see...thank you for helping them get thier smiles back!

Yvette said...

Love love your gift set and the fact you are part of such a great cause! Thinking after I finish the blog hop I will take a look at the Make a Child Smile Organization! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

These are just too cute for words...I love the colours, the image and the dp...Beauitful work Piali...Just gorgeous! Xx

- - Sheryl - - said...

what a great thoughtful idea! love the polka dots. Yes you are right - makes you feel good to do something nice.

Studio Lailani said...

Great gift set! I love all your work!!

Amy C said...

So thoughful! love the polka dots

Rebecca {bellacarta} said...

love, love, love your project! Make a child smile is a very worthwhile organization and the image you chose is super cute!

Cheryl said...

Love this idea. TFS the link to this great organization. Thanks also for the bloggy love; it was nice to meet you during this hop. :)