Thursday, October 21, 2010

PCS- New Digi Release.

Hello Everyone!!!!
Here is this week's fabulous PINK CAT STUDIO~  cute little ice skaters digi release.. 
Today, October 21st, when you purchase anything from the digital or rubber stamp stores you will receive the "Bird Ice Skating" digi for free!. It will be emailed to you separately and within 12 hours after you make your purchase.


Unfortunately I didn't get to play with these cuties...Monday afternoon my printer cord got toasted and the same evening my Laptop adapter went bad...Oh Boy! Its the wrost week ever...
so now I don't have my laptop or printer...waiting for the parts to arrive by mail.
Poor my daughter is having a hard time sharing her computer with me...I've to get online , isn't it????


Now hop over to PCS Blog for AWESOME DT creations...our girls rocked this release...Fantastic work!!!


No comments: