Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Claudia and Co. Recipe Challenge

Hello Everyone!!!

Happy Tuesday!! Its time for the Claudia and Company bi-weekly challenge!!!

Today we've a fun recipe for you all ....
Stitching of some kind,
two patterned papers,
buttons,
a sentiment,
ribbon,
circles,
scallops
 
I used some gorgeous My Mind's Eye~ Lush collection's flocked paper.The polka dot paper is from MME~Stella and Rose-Gertie collection
The stamp is from New Unity Itty Bitty collection...
I don't have my sewing machine with me ...its still on the ship so I used faux stitching for my card.

This card is for the following challenges....


Cupcake Creation: Color Combo
Paper Crafting Journey : things with wings

Pixie Dust Studio:  seeing polka dots .
4 Crafty Chicks : faux or real stitching


Did I mention that Claudia has a fabulous prize for one lucky participant????
Here are two gorgeous embellishment packs ....


I love that butterfly...I wish I won it....but you've a chance so create something with this recipe and enter it HERE.
Thanks for stopping by....

22 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the colors and the bow with the button and twine, I have to remember to use twine! I love the look and always forget, lol!

Sue Lelli said...

Piali, LOVE the papers and the faux stitching! LOVE those FAB butterflies! PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Viji Siddharth said...

beautiful card as always

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

gorgeous card piali! i love the colors and am glad your creating :0)

good luck with the new apt!!!!

xo
sarabeth

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card such pretty papers, love the stamped butterflies. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.xxx

Ginny said...

Very pretty card. I love your paper choices and your butterflies.

Leanne said...

Wow, very nice, thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Monique said...

Such a pretty card... Your butterfly's are beautiufl and love the double ribbon bow :)

Heather Rogers said...

Very cute Piali. The butterflies are so sweet. :)
Glad you could join is this week at CR84FN!

Unknown said...

SO beautiful, Piali! Love your fluttering butterflies! So glad you joined us at CR84FN!

p.s. I hope all is going well with your move (wow!) and you and your family are getting settled in India! Hugs!

Taylor said...

Absolutely beautiful, Piali!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Piali! Those butterflies fluttering about look wonderful! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Stunning! This is beautiful!

Leigh Ann Baird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea M said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Piali!!! Love all the pretty butterflies and the yummy DP! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls and CR84FN!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful, love those butterflies.

Elise said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm! NOW THIS is wonderful! I feel warmed, just for looking! GOSH, what gorgeous work and super use of the JUGS sketch! This card just makes me GLAD we play the same sport! TERRIFIC inspiration! THANK YOU, dear girl, for sharing your talent with JUST US GIRLS! Yeee Haw!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is lovely, Piali! I just adore your trail of butterflies ♥

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Beautiful creation x
I love the colour combo and the faux stitching x
Thanks for sharing it with us and playing along at papercrafting journey this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Deborah Frings said...

Those butterflies are just lovely. thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Dana Gustafson said...

This turned out beautifully! i love your butterflies and white pen stitching! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls last week. I hope you'll join us again this week for acrylic smash!

Dana Gustafson said...

This turned out beautifully! i love your butterflies and white pen stitching! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls last week. I hope you'll join us again this week for acrylic smash!