Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thinking of you...

Hello Crafty Friends!!
I'm back with a quick post....
I was in the craft room for a while and got chance to play along with few of my favorite challenges,
its a shame I didn't get to play the Moxie Fab Tigger target or Cards Blog challenges for a longwhile.....I'm glad I did it today!
A very simple card.....love how it turned out.

The stamps are from Ppaertrey Ink. I just added a woodgrain butterfly , a prima flower and few lovely mini rhinestones( from Pizzazz Aplenty). I cut the butterfly using PTI butterfly die & Basic GRey~ life of the party paper.
This card is for the following  challenges...



FTL: Sketch 

 Wee Memories Challenge: "SIMPLY SENTIMENTS".




CARDS blog: Cards with woodgrain......
This card was featured on Cards Blog today...check it out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this card, love that flower on the butterfly!

Romina Nahata said...

the butterfly rocks d card !!

Crafterkhush said...

Super CAS.. Love the woodgrain butterfly.. :-)

Hussena said...

beautiful CAS card love your take on the trigger the butterfly looks awesome.

~amy~ said...

soooo very pretty Piali!

Christina said...

So simple and lovely! The woodgrain butterfly is fab, and I love the scattering of bling.

Trees said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing this with Wee Memories!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Pretty CAS card !! love that butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Wee memories :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Rae said...

Wow! Very nice! Soft and pretty!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the woodgrain butterfly! I'm having trouble using a lot of the patterns from 'life of the party,' and I think using small pieces is the way to go :) I love all the white space, and that gorgeous bloom & pearls!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! I love bauble cards for Christmas and yours has a very modern feel! It's fab..........
custom credit cards