Saturday, November 5, 2011

2011 Holiday Cards-Project #1.

Hello and Happy Saturday Everyone!!!
Hope you all had a fabulous week!! I've very busy lately ...lots of thing going on in the homefront...lol!!
As the holidays are coming soon, I'm planning to make all my holiday cards for this year by Nov 30th so I've planty of time to send them and postal people deliver them before Christmas.
So I've 25 days to finish all...
I'll try to share all the 25 days of creations with you.
Today its Day#1!!!
As I'm waiting for my big package full of holiday goodies from Claudia & Company, I used some non-holiday paper for this card.

I used Echo Park~ Dots and Stripes papers...love this collection.
Tiny snowflake stamp is from Inkadinkado. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
I love my holiday cards lil' sparkly...so added some Jade Ice pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty and lots of  Martha Stewart fine glitter. Love this Spellbinder snowflake die...you'll see it a lot on my holiday cards.
This card is for the following challenges..
CAS-ual Fridays: Over the edge.

Winter Wonderland : make your card sparkle .
Top Tip Tuesday :Make your own Backgrounds .
Jingle Belles :at least one see through element .

Hope you all like this card...I'll try to stick to plan and finish 25 days of holiday card making!
See you all tomorrow  for Day#2..

Thanks for peeking!


13 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Piali. TFS

Crafterkhush said...

This is great.. love the snowflake.. tfs Piali..

~amy~ said...

Oh I love it...great snowflake!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Beautiful card!! love the colour combo.

SmilynStef said...

Love that bold red snowflake ... *clearly* fabulous design ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Joan V said...

Oh, what a creative card and so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Mynn xx said...

Oooo! LOVE the grey and red--very merry colors! :) Thank you for sharing your stunning work!

lauren bergold said...

What an amazing, fabulous, gorrrrrrrgeous holiday card!!! Such a beautiful design & perfectly thought out. Love this!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Beautiful card! Love the little bells!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, I LOVE the vibrant red snowflake too! thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Make your Own Backgrounds challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

PS I have candy on my blog too!

Laura Davis said...

Swoon, this is so pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Electra said...

Such a pretty card! (And I love the owls on your blog header too.)

Marie Bingaman said...

Ooooo, I love your snowflake! It looks so rustic! :)