Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SCRS Challenge #91!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Just thinking of my  EAST Coast  Friends...hoping the ANGRY storm Sandy will pass by soon!
Everything sounds so scray...part of NJ where our home is( though I'm not there right now) and my friends are now don't have power since 5 pm ...thats a big problem!
Let's hope for the best!!
Think Happy Thoughts!!!!




Here is my take on this lovely inspiration pic....

I used lovely Sunflower Charlotte for my creation today! I went with a simple design as the the image itself is so Gorgeous!!
The sentiment is from CFS!!
Just added the gorgeous Orange/Yellow Grosgrain Two Tone Ribbon....I like big bows on my simple cards !!

This card is for the following challenges...
Clean & Simple : sketch.
The Squirrel & the Fox : Use Ribbons.
Divas by Design: Orange.
Stamp n Doodle : Ribbon/twine.

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC91 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there.
 Deadline for challenge #91 is Sunday, November 4th @ 9 PM PST.


Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Hussena said...

This is simply beautiful Piali... i love the gorgeous coloring and the way you have stamped on the BG ...everthing about this card is so perfect!!!

Pooja said...

Fabulous ! The image ,coloring ,everything on card is beautiful !

Rose said...

WOW!!! this is now one of my top five favs of yours girl :) beautiful !!!

Virginia L. said...

Lovely coloring, Piali! I also love the ribbon choice! You sure can do them all so beautifully--any styles!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Just gorgeous! I really hope you will be back again this week to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your art is just wonderful!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Jacki Daniels said...

This is so pretty thanks for playing along with us at Stamp n Doodles this time
Jacki xx (SnD DT)