Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Challenge Blog!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Hope you all had a nice weekend!!!
Today I just wanted to share some info about a NEW challenge!!!
My DD...Anushka(11) started a new Bi-monthly Challenge on her blog...
Its open for all!!!
I'm really proud of her...she planned everything so well, she designed her own challenges badges using Photoshop, she got PRIZE, FREEBIES and on the top she has a planner ready for year of challenge themes...WOW!!! 
I wish I could plan thing so well..you all know I'm big Procrastinator ...my Girl is nothing like her MOM which is AWESOME!!!

She asked me to be her GD so here is my card...
All products are from Bell Blvd.

This card is for the following challenges..
Moxie Fab World:Journaling Cards Challenge 
Sunny Challenges: Celebration.
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything goes.
One Stitch At A Time: Anything Goes.
A Gem of a Challenge :Polka dots/spots.

So play along ....just link your Celebration project HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Hussena said...

I am really in awe of your daugther's capabilities only 11 years and not only does she have her own blog but now she is running her own challenges too...that's really fabulous!! Wishing Anushka All the best for her new initiative :)...and hoping to participate too !!

Saumya said...

Wooow this is super cool....Am game for this cute challenge blog.....all the best Anushka.....

Ujjwal said...

I am so amazed by your little girl's talents. For a 11 year old, she is so organized and amazingly crafty..God Bless her!

I would so love to play along :)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

How clever is she! I visited her blog and left her some love :-)

Your GD card is so cute - love the sentiment you used :-)

Crafting Vicky said...

This is a great GD card. Love the fabulous layout and the DP you have used. I'm going to have to take note to go and play there :D

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Donna said...

Fantastic card Piali, love your Cupcake and your fab polka dot papers! Thanks for joining in with us at AGOAC this fortnight :) Donna ♥ x