Monday, March 25, 2013

Ah-mazing!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Is it Spring Break over at your place now???
Kids are home with me...fun time!!
Today I've created some simple card with .........AH-MAZING CASual Fridays Stamps!!!!
I used the 3 new set with some previously released CFS set.
First up....
Super CAS card using...Exclamations and Amazeballs sets.

Next comes a Happy card...

Double stamped the sentiment to give a wobbly dancing look ;)
I used Ka-Boom ,Exclamations and Woot Woot sets for this card.

Now the last one...
Another fun combo of old and new stamps..
4 stamp sets are used for this one....WTFBeanstalksOnly You and Exclamations.
I also used my favorite...Pebbles paper and Timeless twine-Kraft/Black twine .
Love the way Michele designs the sets...you can easily mix them to create a new and unique image /sentiments.

Sorry for not so great pics...still didn't get my lights so trying my best to work with what I have.

Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

I love your AH-MAZING card, so stylish.

X Stefanie

Isha Gupta said...

Love all your cards Piali. Gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

I seriously LOVE these Piali!!!

Hussena said...

All your cards are just amazing!...Really love them! :)

SD pooja said...

All of them are fabulous !

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, girl!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hi Piali, I've just had a little browse through you're blog and I'm in love with everything you are doing at the moment. They are all such bright and happy cards.

Virginia L. said...

You are ah-mazing, that is all :)