Monday, March 4, 2013

Paper Made Bakery March Bloghop!!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Welcome to Paper Made  Bakery March Release Day  Blog Hop!!!
If you're from Lovely VERA's Blog ...you're right on track if you're joining me now please hop over to PMB blog to start from the beginning.

Looooooooooove this kit...simply Awesome!!

I'm posting from a friend's home in NJ now....didn't much time to play with this amazing kit due to my big move around the World.
I have a super CAS card to share today...

There is a gorgeous Washi tape in this kit.... used it for my card and the sentiment is from The GLITZ paper collection.


This card is for following challenge...
Moxie Fab World: Washi tape challenge.

Hop along to enjoy the amazing creations by the DT girls....here is the hop list
One lucky hopper will win an Awesome prize package...simply enter here...



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Hopping!!


21 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the washi strips!

Hussena said...

Awesome Card Piali ...for a moment I thought you have stamped those Chevron's ...but got to know its actually washi it really looks so pretty :)Love your card :)

Message Keeper said...

Really a clean and simple card which I love!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fab card, Piali!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous design! Love how you used the washi tape!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very cute card!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card...love that chevron washi tape..

Unknown said...

New follower :) My fav cards are "Just Because" - Gives me a good excuse to make something!

Unknown said...

great cas design! i love it

Lesley said...

Awesome colours Piali, love the clean design.

Ravengirl said...

That washi tape looks super fun!

mariangel said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD

Kate Swanson said...

Amazing CAS card Piali! love the washi! CAS is the way to go! :)

sharon g said...

That is some of the cutest washi tape I've seen!!

Janet's Joy said...

Love the washi tape!

Ruth G said...

That is awesome washi tape! I just love the bright colors in this collection! Thanks so for sharing your card!!!

Sabrina said...

Great cas card!

Unknown said...

Really great CAS card!!! I was dancing when I found out this is washi tape, I have this kit on the way and it will be my first ever Washi tape!!! I love how you used it! TFS and for the inspiration!

Mary J said...

How fabby, love your card, Piali!

Virginia L. said...

Bright and beautiful! I love your use of this Washi tape! Happy to see your creations!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)