Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Neon Holidays!!!

Hello & Happy Hump day!!!

I'm back with some more Holiday cards...
Now its NEON time, I used few of my favorite Hero Arts neon inks...Green and pink.

First up is simple holiday card using Simon Says stamp stencil and Hero Arts sentiment stamp..

 Background was super easy to create...just sponged the inks on the stencil, did one color and shifted the stencil a bit for the other color.
For the sentiment...I heat embossed it with detailed white EP but before using the heat gun , I sprinkled some Martha Stewart fine glitter also...like the sparkle a lot!!
This card can be easily mass produced..and its pretty flat for mail too.

Next...
A CAS neon Holiday card with lots of Embossing Past texture...
I ♥♥♥ THIS snowflake stencil from Simon Says Stamp!!!!
The tree border stamp is from Hero Arts, also the sentiment.
I used some Watermelon Sorbet Timeless Twine.
Another super easy holiday card!!!

These two cards are for the following challenges..
Papertake Weekly : Oh Christmas Tree
Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Christmas is coming.
Hero Arts Holiday Challenge: Merry & Bright...Neon.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

4 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Love those snowflakes stencil too. Your card is so pretty with that snowflakes :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Fantastic neon holiday cards, Piali! I need to get on the embossing paste bandwagon. ;)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Piali :-) I love the pink and green combo and the snowfall background is fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! I just love the fun neon green color and your Christmas CAS deigns are fabulous here! :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog! I hope you will play with us again in our next challenge! HUGS :)