Wednesday, September 16, 2015

No Hassle Shaker cards!

Hello Everyone!!

I have a fun SEI project to share with you all....
NO HASSLE SHAKER cards!!!
I used the beautiful Daydreamer collection.
 Shaker cards are super trendy nowadays!
 We usually need lot of products to make a shaker card, like foam tape, dies , acetate and more but SEI has an amazing product to make the whole process of shaker card making super easy.
Here are the easy shaker makers... they are self adhesive plastic Shaker windows.
These shaker windows are fabulous, super easy to use and I can make shakers cards without any special products.
SEI shaker windows fit perfectly with the circle & square diecuts from Daydeamer sundries pack.
I simple used the diecuts & shaker windows to make easy peasy shaker cards.

 I used the card pack for all 3 cards.
I also used Tumble Dye Glitter spray for the splatters.
I like how the glitter dries on the surface and leaves a beautiful shine.
 Love how all the diecut pieces and stickers work together.
 Beautiful diecuts have foiled accents...love it!!

Hope you like the quick & easy shaker cards idea!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Piali.

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

awesome!

tammy.s. said...

Can you let me know where you found the shaker makers?