Wednesday, January 27, 2016

XOXO!!

Hello Crafty Friends!

YES! Its me....I'm alive!
Sorry for the bloggy absence...its just a lot going on and I didn't get a chance to get crafty.
Today I have a card to share with you all...

This card is for DCWV Stack-a-holic February challenge...
Yes! we are posting this challenge ahead of time!!

Here is the card Sketch...
I used the new DCWV - Instafun Stacks.
This stack is full of gorgeous gold print!!!
I love this stack!
There are few clear Acetate with gold prints in this stack...I used the XOXO printed acetate.

This card is for the following challenges..
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes.
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes. 

To play along with the DCWV Sketch Challenge...please visit DCWV Blog.

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

~amy~ said...

beautiful...love the gold!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

beautiful card dear..

Shelly said...

This is awesome!! Love!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Piali!! Such a fabulous design!! So pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Piali!
I love your card. I saw it over on Creative Card Crew and had to come take a closer peek. I really LOVE the gold accents. They're really on trend right now. I'd love to have you stop by these fun challenges to share your wonderful cards wtih us. I'd sure be honored to have you join us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

CropStop - Anything Goes
http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-12-anything-goes/