Sunday, January 31, 2016

You are loved!!

Hello & Happy Sunday Everyone!!

Today I'm on the BRI Blog, sharing  few Valentine's cards.
As you all know by now I love to mix stamps from different companies for my projects.

First up is a cute little Monster...
I love this little guy from Avery Elle stamps!
I created my background using the MFT- Distress Patterns stamp and several Distress inks.
The sentiment is from Honey Bee - Beautiful life stamp set.
 I also used some Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles and washi tapes.

Next up is a sweet Whale...
I used the same background technique with different shades of blue.
The cute whale and sentiment are from Avery Elle-Whale Hello stamp set.

 Fun and easy cards with a great mix of stamps and inks.
I used my favorite Wink of Stella for little sparkle!

These cards are for the following challenges...
Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog- love is in the air.
My Time to Craft - Love is all around.
Sweet Stampin - Valentine.

Make sure to check out the Butterfly Reflections,Ink store for all the great new crafty goodies.
Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards!!

Becca Cruger said...

Just adorable! Love the splatters!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww gorgeous cards, love your fab colourful BGs :)

Stamping Bubbles said...

These are such cute cards Piali. I love the backgrounds you have created too. Thank you for joining our challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Super cute cards..

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Super cute cards..

Chris said...

Fabulous cards! Cute images and lovely design. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
Chris
x

Julie B said...

These Valentines are great. So much interest with the splodged backgrounds and cute animals but they remain clean and sharp.
Thanks for joining in at Fantasy Stampers. :)